Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Box tops for education and my shopping trip today



So much stuff it covered my entire freezer chest...and I don't have a small one!
I did try to get some closer up pictures to really show you what I got but my camera batteries died :(

Here is everything I bought today...
10 boxes of Hamburger Helper
4 boxes of Butter and Herb Betty Crocker boxed potatoes
2 Frito Lay variety packs
10 cans of Green Giant canned Vegetables
4 boxes of frozen Green Giant Vegetables
5 boxes of Totino's pizza rolls
2 boxes of Toaster Strudels
2 regular Jello puddings
2 Jello Temptations
1 6pk of Pepsi bottles
Shoppers Value potato chips
1 lb of bananas
1 bag of bakery chocolate chip cookies

2 Rump roasts
2 pre-seasoned chicken halves
chicken drumsticks
" thighs

total before Albertsons savings $184.08
Now down to the nitty gritty and how I saved 56%

Albertson's Box Tops for Education promotion:
Buy 10 items listed in the promotion save 5.00 and get 25 box tops ( I ended up getting 35 box tops for each set)
10 boxes of Hamburger Helper @ .50 each = 5.00
- (2) 1.00 off of 5 coupons (from paper) = 3.00 or .30 each!
** Catalina promotion!** buy 3 get 1.00...buy 4 get 1.50...buy 5 or more get 2.00 off of meat**
So I got 2.00 off of my next purchase of meat.

4 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes @ .50 each = 2.00
- 1.00 off of 2 (printable) = 1.00 or .25 each!

5 boxes of Totino's pizza rolls @ 1.00 each= 5.00
- 1.00 off of 2 ( printable) = 4.00 or .80 each

10 cans of Green Giant veggies @.50 each = 5.00 (great deal, no coupon)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Catalina promotion**
buy 4 jello products get a 3.00 off next purchase Catalina
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In ad coupon, 4.99 for Frito Lay multi packs (limit 2)

Bogo Rump Roast
Bogo seasoned Chicken

1.99 per lb chicken thighs
1.29 per lb chicken legs

oh yeah, and the free stuff!  Often at Albertsons you can get Catalina print outs for free stuff! I had 3 of them, 1 for free cookies, 1 for free bananas and 1 for free shopper's value potato chips!

Total after coupons and preferred savings = 86.08
(total saving on just this trip is 110.68)


No comments:

Post a Comment