Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Peelie Heaven!

Ok I am sorry, I really should say that Albertsons is not the only store that has amazing deals but for me it's the most convienet and really does have some awesome deals! I have also decided to try a new approach to my blogs so we will see how this goes...
In my opinion this is the best thing Albertsons has ever done. It is only going on this week. All of those random change coupons that you have saved...you can round up to a dollar this week! But the three best deals I found today were from peelies.
What are peelies...See the pink coupon on the above package? That is a peelie. coupons that you can peel and use when you get to the check out but don't do this....
I took this picture at Target when I first started couponing. If it is an awesome peelie, don't take it off the product! Not unless you plan on buying the product that day! Or else other people will not be able to take advantage of the deal.
Ok off my soap box and back to subject at hand
I always look at this part of the ad. Sometimes it's not worth my time but other times it is a life saver!
ok so good to great on this promo this week.
So the "peelies" on these were actually coupons that were taped onto the boxes. 1.00 off of 2
buy 10 without the coupon = 14.90
find 5 of the 1.00 off coupons ( I think these are in the new savings book up front) = 9.90 for all of them or .99 a box

They have these on the promo as well.  These were in a display up front, w/ peelies!
buy 10 = 14.90
use 10 peelies ( because the coupon is for .55 off of 1) and ROUND UP!
final total = 4.90 or .49 a box!

BEST DEAL!
( we use these for the holidays, lots of great recipes, might post the banana pudding recipe)

ok 10 of these are 7.50
wonderful peelie on the display said .55 off of 2
Grab 5 peelies!
ROUND UP!
2.50 total or .25 a box! :)
I did a whole bunch of shopping today but these were my 3 best deals... more blogs to come :)



No comments:

Post a Comment