Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not a bad day at Fred Meyer

I used to actually get stomach aches when I would walk into Fred Meyer!
I think I have mentioned this before so for you non-northwest people, Fred Meyer is a lot like Kroger. You can load coupons on to your card, sometimes they have store coupons and sometimes you have manufactures coupons. But when you can combine them!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just plain awesome!

OK So here is the run down. These are my best deals
My mom is a huge University of Oregon Ducks fan. This t-shirt was on clearance for 4.97!
Also my kids needed new under ware, thankfully they had a sale b1g1 1/2 off. My daughter's was 8.99, my son's was 3.49
I also grabbed a long sleeve shirt for my 9 month old nephew for 5.00
BUT.... I also had a coupon for 20% off apparel... total for all of this was $17.96

I also *thought I needed some Cd's for my photography business that I started ( Unfortunatley my home computer doesn't want to burn any pictures) I actually got the pack with 30 in it. It was on sale for 9.99 and I had a coupon for 20% off of any recording devices making it 7.00

 Then it was body wash extravaganza lol my own title, not there is. I have some older manufactures coupons ...first for Axe shower gel ( Love the smell of it!)

I had a b1g1free coupon and a Freddy's loaded coupon for 2.00 off when you buy 2....so final price for 2 of them was 1.89 :) .95 cents each




Suave body wash is on sale for 1.49 a bottle. Freddy's loadable coupon was 1.00 off of 2 and I had a manufactures coupon for b2 g 1 free so for this deal total cost was 1.98 or .66 a bottle!
I Bought this for my kids...
These were also 1.49 a bottle and the loaded coupon for this was .50 off of 2...so total was 2.50
My last deal of the night was Suave Professionals
These were also on sale for 1.49 each ( how lucky am I right?) I had a loaded coupon for 1.00 off of 2. I also had a manufactures coupon for b1 get a free can of Dry shampoo. If you have never used dry shampoo I highly recommend it. Some mornings being a busy mom I know I can't take a shower until night so a quick spray and putting my hair up and my hair doesn't get all gross and greasy! Anyway back on subject....So I got the dry shampoo , shampoo and conditioner...for 1.98 or .66 a bottle ( my lucky number for the day.)

Total spent $33.31
I saved $18.35

No comments:

Post a Comment