Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September

Ok I have decided that being busy is no excuse to not post anything so (don't hold me to this) I am making a bigger effort into posting. What have I been up to? College, family and photography. I have been hard at work trying to keep my grades up and I really want to start my own photography business, so I have started playing around with that.

So, it's the beginning of the month. That means it is time to print out new coupons. I used to go to coupons.com, however I found out that through my points.com you can earn points every time you redeem your printable coupons.

For other coupons I go here Smart source and here coupon network .



Also I regularly check printable coupons and deals , where I found these coupons.



This sight has a lot of the family game night coupons available, and this year I have sworn (like I have other years before) that I am going to start my Christmas shopping this month. I have seen most of these games at Wal-Mart for $5.00 each and most of the coupons from this sight have been 3.00 and 4.00 off! If I don't buy them for my kids I will defiantly donate them to toys for tots (later on this year I will post my toys for tots story).

Also I will be updating my face book profile friend me on face book!

So, hope you all haven't forgotten me and i am vowing not to let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment