Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor day...Christmas shopping?

In my last post I mentioned that I wanted to start Christmas shopping this month, then I mentioned the family game night board game coupons....Now I can say that there is a really good deal at Target!

Buy one of these games and get a free Market Pantry pizza!....So say for instance you grab the $4.00 off coupon on Guess Who, Sorry, Scrabble, Connect Four, Life or Operation.

Before coupon these games are 12.00
Use the coupon and you pay only $8.00
Save the games for Christmas and stock up on pizza at the same time! Love it!

The family game night website will allow you to print the coupons twice from each computer.

Here is my scenario
 Yesterday I took advantage of another good deal at Target.
Buy a Bounce dryer bar (5.99) and a bottle of Downey fabric softener (also 5.99)  get a $5.00 Target gift card!


One thing I am not sure I have mentioned yet that you should sign up for is vocal point  . They send you coupons and samples of stuff a lot and one of the most recent deals was for Bounce dryer bars! I received a 2.50 coupon for myself and 1.00 coupons to share with friends. So I used that one and paid 3.49 for the dryer bar.
Then I used a .50 off Downey coupon from last Sunday's P&G insert and paid 5.49
total = 8.98

Since my kids were with me I am going to go back tomorrow and pick up Operation and Connect Four. Use my 5.00 gift card and 2 $4.00 coupons for the board games...pay 11.00 and get 2 games and 2 pizzas! good deal right? I thought so.


No comments:

Post a Comment