Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A blog about coupon blogs

Ok, I should really say this now before I get too far into this expierement. I learned a lot from watching Extreme Couponing but I also owe a lot of my education on the topic to the various blogs I read daily. So I want to give credit to them, as they do deserve it! Here is a list of all the blogs I currently follow.


Become FabuLESSly Frugal and learn how to coupon!


Frugal Living NW





MoneySavingMom.com



And these are just some of them. (some buttons wouldn't loan and others didn't have buttons.) So I would also recomend you look up:

Loaded Coupon Book
I Heart The Mart
Printable Coupons and Deals
Cut, Clip, Save!
and as of tonight.... Stockpiling Mom.

I could not learn as much as I have so far without reading these blogs, so if any of these blog auther's are reading this, Thank you so much.
Check them out, tell them Jo sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment