Friday, July 22, 2011

and after school I went back to Albertsons

I couldn't resist! I am having way too much fun with this promotion!
So my husband and I went back to Albertsons tonight after I got home from school. I forgot about the coupons that I took a picture of for the first blog of the night so I wanted to use them, and when we did out first transaction my husband had mentioned that he needed new blades for his Gillette Fushion.

So here we go, I bought 2 more tubes of toothpaste ...1.50 after coupons ( and ofcourse I received another $1.00 back Catalina)

I also noticed that the Gillette Fushion's were on sale for 9.99. I had a coupn for $4.00 off so that would make it 5.99

well... I also brought along with me the $5.00 Catalina

my total for tonights shopping trip

$2.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment