Friday, July 22, 2011

...And then I went to Walgreens

So I personally have had some mixed results at Walgreens. Some days i canreall get a good deal other day I get very frustrated and give up. As I have mentioned before I have a shelf clearer in my area, so a lot of times when I go to Walgreens they are sold out of everything I want.

Today was not a bad day.
I misplaced my receipt but here is what I did.

Huggies wipes are on sale until saturday night for $2.49. If you look around your local Walgreens, they have a summer saving book, that has Walgreens coupons in it that you can combine with manufactures coupons. In the book they had a 1.00 off Huggies wipes coupon, from last Sunday's paper I had .50 off of wipes...I paid 1.00 for wipes!

I also noticed Crest Just for me toothpaste was on sale for 2.49. I had one coupon for $1.00 so I paid 1.49

Walgreens has in Ad coupons as well, the Quilted Northern 9 rolls were in a in ad coupon for 3.99

I have a TON of coupons for Pantene that expire on the 31st of this month...unless I fin a super deal I am going to end up eating those coupons :( Walgreens did have a pretty good sale on Pantene though...buy 1 get 1 50% off. They are 4.99 each so before my coupon it was $7.49 , after my coupon...4.49

and last but not least,  pretzel M&Ms! they were .99 each and I had 2 coupns for .75 off ---total .48!

So grand total before coupons...17.96
total after coupons... $11.45
total sasvings this trip 6.51...................not my best but its a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment