Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Paperless coupons!

We are very fortunate to have the Internet. As a couponer, you can only get so far redeeming manufactures coupons from your Sunday paper so one thing that I have started really looking into is e coupons.

There are various sights that offer e savings.Some I have tried, some I looked into but haven't really tried.

The first one I tried is a store here in the Northwest called Fred Meyer, I believe they are affiliated or owned by Kroger? Kroger has the same kind of deal so I will just continue with my thought...(it's 1 am on finals week, forgive me if I am a little scatter-brained!) When you register on their site with your rewards card. After that then you can add coupons to your rewards card! It takes about an hour for them to come up on your card but you have less coupons to worry about! Plus at my Fred Meyer they have coupons everywhere! So you can use the instore coupons too!

The other one that I signed up for recently is Safeway, or Randall's or whatever it is called in your area. Again, less coupons to carry and Safeway is one of the few stores that allows store coupons to be used with manufactures coupons. Some even offer double coupons up to .50 cents.

Now for the one that I am still trying to figure out. it's kind of new, it's called Saving Star. if you have read the other blogs like I do, it has been mentioned a couple times. with this sight you can earn $ back and get rebates in the form of gift cards, through paypal or by check. These rebates can take up to thirty days to appear on your account and they start paying out after $5.00 is reached in your account. Find more info here  .

No comments:

Post a Comment