Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 26...

I am very very sorry for my absence, like I said in my previous blog I got a visit from the mean old bill fairy who turned off my Internet because I was behind in payments. Something i do intend to work on. Also, I needed to write my research paper for Law an Ethics, so ethically that was more important then my blog, but I can catch you up over the last 2 weeks.

Like I have said before I do not do much couponing during the week in between school and the family it is a bit hard. So last Saturday (June 25th) I stayed up until 5 am writing my research paper. As the sun started to come up I thought to myself, " I better get a couple of hours of sleep if I intend on getting my coupons and going shopping." I set my alarm for 7 am.

I was still a bit tired when the alarm went off so I asked my husband to go get my papers. He was able to get my 2 local papers but when he asked about The Oregonian ( Portland Oregon's newspaper, usually has better regional ads) they were already completely out of them. I was really disappointed. So my sweet understanding husband (not the one that is sometimes clueless about my needs[ :) ] ) decided to take me all over town searching desperately for an Oregonian. We went clear across Eugene and Springfield and out to the rural town of Veneta , one way is about 20 miles. No luck. So lesson learned, we will get up at 6 am every Sunday to get the paper.

So as far as the world of couponing that should catch you up. now I will write my advice blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment