Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Albertsons Deals for today

Again this is going to be quick, I should be studying for a final but this is much more fun!
Ok so as I have mentioned before Albertsons gives doublers in the Sunday newspapers from time to time. The doublers last for 3 days and today was the last day for this round. So here is what I did.
Albertsosn has a deal you just can't beat on Betty Crocker fruit snacks. When you buy 4 you get a $2.00 catalina back. (this deal will still be going on next week). So I used 2 of these coupons for .50 cents off 2. They are 2.50 each, or 4 for 10, with my double coupons I paid $8.00 for all four.
then I found this deal on Capri Sun
I had a previously printed coupon for $1.00 off of 3 (no longer available) So after i doubled the coupon, I got for $2.97 for all three!

The mentos gum I had to grab for my mom, I paid full price for it but I do have coupons for it that would have made it .48 cents.

 So in total I paid around $12.00 for everything and I got these...

Free milk and a total of $4.00 off in Catalinas! so in reality it is like paying around $8.00 for everything! Hope you enjoyed my little haul, I will probably be doing more here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment