Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My first try at a match up!

One of my favorite bloggers, Fabulously Frugal actually beat me to this post but for those of you who don't read it, here is my take on the Summer Block Party starting tomorrow at Albertsons.
So here it goes...
You get a $2.00 catalina coupon for every 2 participating items between 7-20 and 7-26
One thing I was able to remember is that facebook has a coupon we can use for this!
here
According to the fur-gals!, these will be $4.99 each when you by 2 tomorrow but with the facebook coupon for $1.00 off  so it will be $8.98 for 2...then you get the $2.00 catalina so it would really be like paying 6.98 :) so 3.49 a box.

OK the next deal i found was on the Skinny Cow multipack ice creams. again using the intel from ff, these will be 4.99 each as well.
I took a picture of the fudge pops but the deal posted is for the ice cream sandwiches. If you sign up for SavingStar you can get a $1.00 rebate! so again technically it would be the same price as the drumsticks.

since I am running out of time, i am going to let the Fabulously Frugal Gals give you the rest of the match ups. I want to do a quick post on my double deals I did today before I head off to school. So click here for the Fabulously Frugal Albertsons Match Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment