Friday, July 1, 2011

Printable coupons, where to find them and more!

Being the first of the month, this is the best time to print out your monthly coupons. Now granted they add coupons to most sights throughout the month but a lot of them reset at the beginning of the month.

A little advice on printing coupons. Most sights will only allow you to print a coupon twice from a computer. Extreme couponers have several coupons, since I am just starting out I have my house computer and my little notebook laptop computer. So once I have gone through and printed all the ones I want off of my home computer I unhook my printer ( it would be nicer if I had a wireless printer, I just turned one down last weekend, now I wish I didn't) and print the same coupons from my notebook. I have found that the more coupons you have the more you seem to save.

The best source for online coupons is Coupons.com


Another great source for printable coupons is the Grocery Coupon Network

There are other sites like this one that will allow you to load coupons onto your savings card, but to be honest I haven't tried a lot of them but I hope to soon.


The other two good ones are Smart source and Red Plum... these are the same that bring you the inserts in the Sunday papers :)

I might have mentioned it before but another favorite tip of mine is that there are store out there that will let you combine a manufacturers coupon with a store coupon. My favorite being target. You can get target coupons here!

The new stipulation for this type of coupon stacking is that you can not use two bogo (buy one get one ) coupons...however ask other stores , the last one I heard was that Walgreen's will allow you to do this, therefore getting the item free, but do not quote me on that.

On a side note, I know that some family members of mine are traveling this holiday weekend so i want to say to you as well as them, Be Safe and have a great 4th. 




No comments:

Post a Comment