Friday, July 22, 2011

My day starting at Albertsons

Day 47
So what does one do with 11.00 to spend at Albertsons??? HeHeHe what fun!
A friend had told me about the deal she got on Crest at Fred Meyer , using the .75 off coupons she was able to buy tubes if Crest for .75 each. (2 for 3.00) and then when she opened the toothpaste it had a 1.00 coupon in it for Oral B toothbrushes that were also on sale 10 for 10. So she went back and got free toothbrushes. Not bad! Actually it was pretty awesome! So I wondered if I could do something similar at Albertsons. They are having those "cash back" ales that I had mentioned before so I did some investigating and as it turns out Crest was on sale at Albertsons 2 for $3.00 as well!

So I took 4 coupons for .75 off of Crest toothpaste so I bought the 4 for 3.00.
I choose the ones with coupons in them too but more on that in a minute.
I also had 2 coupons for 2.00 off of 2 Oral B toothbrushes. They were also on sale 2 for 3.00 so for the 4 - the coupon I bought those for 2.00


I have a friends baby shower to go to on Saturday plus I have a 7 month old nephew that is over at my house regularly. So it was time to stock up on diapers. Huggies are on the cash back sale. I bought 2 jumbo packages of Huggies...9.99 each -2.00 coupon. So total for the diapers was 17.98

I also noticed a deal that wasn't on the cash back promo but I just couldn't pass it up. Johnson and Johnson's products were on sale for 2.99 each and they had a 1.00 Peelie coupon on them. 1.99 each! I couldn't pass it up!

I also used one of my Catalina's for free milk!

And I always seem to have 1 non coupon purchase, this time it was my husbands Full Throttle energy drink ( Have yet to find coupons for those!)

So this would bring my total to.... $28.95
Then I had that $11.00 to cash out....so grand total 17.95
(My total would have been 46.45 without coupons)


But that's not even the best part! I walked in with that 11.00...I walked out with 11.00 in new Catalina's! How you ask? Well I got $1.00 for each pair of Crest tooth paste I bought, $1.00 for each pair of toothbrushes and when you buy 2 pkg.s of diapers you get a $5.00 Catalina! Oh and a $2.00 Catalina from Crest for buying 4 of the toothpaste :D

Now wanna see something else cool?
The coupons that were in my toothpaste boxes.....weren't just dental coupons! I dd get $7.00 off of Crest Whitestrips but I also got 1.00 off of Cover Girl, $1.00 off of Secret Clinical and $1.00 off of Iams pet food :) **Happy Dance**
2 more blogs to write, so I will end this one here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment